Thursday, July 8, 2010

My First Ever

Writing has always had its own private corner on my own personal canvas. Its something I've been fond of and also preferred, to express my point of view, but has remained an unexplored domain on this platform. It is subtle, to say the least, in stark contrast to my habit of speaking excessively and allows me to express as freely as my bid to be un-offensive limits the oral expression of my personal opinions.

For a lot of you who will visit my page off and on, please do take some time out to completely read what I write and more importantly, comment. I can safely say that I will value your inputs and may even take them into consideration in the writings that follow.

I am an amateur blogger, a novice, a toddler compared to the quality of bloggers that we find on our very own widey web. Perhaps, in time to come, this might just lead to bigger things...till then...take note of my innocuous confessions but dont be a silent bystander, for that, is a privilege that I would like to have an exclusive right to!

1 comment:

  1. You've got my love bro,all the best.Cheers to this 1 and many more to come.Dont be so uncertain,we are all here to support you.

    Love(manly love)

    Hiteshwar

    ReplyDelete